Saturday, May 7, 2011

Johnny Dang

Lately I have been watching some new HH videos and I kinda noticed a familiar funny face appearing in a Diddy video, there is this short skinny Asian guy who pops up from nowhere lol… I remember seeing him in the Gucci bandana video of soulja boy… I said to myself this guy must be a big shot since he keeps showing up in rappers videos, I did my lil research and I was quite surprised by the results… Check this out:
From Lil Jon’s famous crunk cup to Nelly’s mad grillz to Rick Ross’s black diamond ring, this man is behind all that bling bling, he’s the Pablo Escobar of jewelry and he goes by the name of Johnny Dang… This guy customizes almost all the jewelry for rappers. I didn’t know much about jewelry for man till now and it’s a biiiig world especially when it comes to hip hop in the US…
Although he has nothing to do with hip hop music, JD has a big contribution to making these rappers looking supa fly… He speaks English with a heavy accent but he earned respect from the hip hop community and I’m sure he is making a lot of paypa…
If you wanna see more, check out his website www.tvjohnny.net he even has a documentary called Grillz showing all his shinny toys and explaining how he started his business with the rapper Paul wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment