Friday, April 8, 2011

Advertising in video clips...


I just noticed this new pink liquor bottle (called Nuvo), it's in EVERY video clip I see, generally you just see a second of it but in this one, they invested a lot I guess lol, you see it many times, zoomed and long enough to read the name. Plus I saw this black girl in the video who has a sexy tattoo in her arm but I think it's a fake one because you can tell that she puts her arm next to mike Posner's face on purpose to look sexy.
I don't believe tattooed artists anymore once I discovered that 50 Cent never had that huge tattoo in his back, I saw his late movie called "Before I Self Destruct" and there is a zoomed scene where he's doing a girl in a shower, you can clearly see his back with not a drop of an ink. It was all for the fame....

No comments:

Post a Comment