Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ladies' BEEF


Hey guys, did you know that Lil Kim had some serious beef with Nicki Minaj? I have a feeling that old school rappers are kind of jealous from the new ones. OK Lil Kim is the bomb, for me she represents the good old days of Hip Hop but Nicki Minaj come on, she's the new shiiiiit, the YM bitch baby!!! I hope this won't go far and become a Dirty South VS East Coast shit like West Coast and East Coast before with Pac and Biggy!!!
This kind of beef happened with Soulja Boy too, old school rapper Ice-T is directly posting videos on Youtube dissing him, Souldja Boy's reply was funny, you might wanna check it out as well...
I mean why are these folks hating? Is Hip Hop suppose to remain the same forever???? Ever heard about the word EVOLUTION??? Plus the old school rappers had it hard, they used to talk about how they made it out on their own blah blah blah, well why don’t YOU let others make it out on their own too??? This is ridiculous, let a nigga shine please…

There this documentary called BEEF (4 volumes), where they talk about all kind of beefs in the Hip Hop community (some are even death threatening), the last volume was released in 2005 I guess, but ever since many others beefs appeared including this one (Lil Kim VS Nicki Minaj), I hope they will make a 5th one soon summarizing all this shit, I started to find it entertaining lol but seriously I don’t wanna sound gay but where's the love? WTF black people!

PS: I think you should seeo this to know what I’m talking about; Lil Kim - Black Friday ft Nicki Minaj

No comments:

Post a Comment