Saturday, April 9, 2011

An E.T born this way


This was released a few days ago, I found it kind of creepy (Lady Gaga-ish type) but the music is not bad, I kind of noticed that today's videos are full of subliminal messages, I mean these weird stuff you see is not done randomly, for sure there is an idea behind it, I don't wanna sound maniac (like those explaining Gaga's videos and saying she belongs to the illuminati or donno what!! But that last scene where Katy is horse legged has something to do with the devil, Satan or something, I knew that from Greek mythology, I'm not sure but I know that horse legged man is a strong symbol of something dark...
I don’t know why pop artists recently insist on making weird-disturbing music videos?! ... And Ms. Perry wanna have it with an alien... KINKY!!!!! But still I wanna know what the fuck is horse or donkey legs got to do with it? Maybe she just wanna be as controversial as Gaga, to gain more fans... Recently that’s what pop is all about... BORING!
And then Gaga is even worse... In her last videos (Born This Way) she opens her legs for a minute in the whole video and gives birth to us "monsters"… I mean, could she be more creepy?
But anyway, at least that was the point, the message was clear, we are the monsters, she's our mother monster, or something like that lol. But Katy's scene was in the end, I mean she could have done it without the creepy legs and still you got an ending but no she had to fuck it somehow. You need a lot of work to do that scene, so there must be a message behind it, something that says: I am the devil and I rule the world…

No comments:

Post a Comment