Sunday, April 10, 2011

BET Cypher


A while ago while checking some videos on Youtube, I found this cool shit called BET Cypher, so there is this annual BET (Black Entertainment Television) music awards (for Hip Hop and R&B only), and I guess the Cypher is like a freestyle session with a whole bunch of new underground rappers from everywhere taking turns in rapping. I saw this one that blew my mind, I saw it once before by chance but every time I hear it I go wow. It's the one with Nicki Minaj (before she became famous), actually I used to always hear her part in her first mixtape album, it's so raw, old shool and gangsta. You know what I'll just post the link for y'all to see... Nicki is really a well respected artist in the Hip Hop game. Between, referring to Youtube videos, it's Nicki who started the Lil Kim shit, she indirectly attacked her in her songs, her Foxy Brown, Remy ma.... She really is the baddest bitch !!!!
Diddy is really a sucka!!!! He used to always work with Kim, now that his working with Nicki, he said in an interview that “Yeaah Kim is the queen... And Nicki is a queen too... I mean no disrespect.... It is what it is bla bla bla....” Shut the hell up!!!!
Once again, it proves that Hip Hop is just a business now, every rapper is chasing the paypa by any means necessary!!! This reminded me of Snoop dissing Soulja boy in a radio live interview, saying that there are a lot of new rappers doing bullshit music and what motivates people to like it, is that it comes generally with a dance, than he said youuuuuuuuh (referring to Souldja's first single), couple of months later, what do you see? Snoop and Souldja together in a video clip!!!
I guess artists are no longer artists, I consider them as business man or woman, they'll give you what you want and not what they are, they'll stick with anything that rhymes with success, look at Lil Wayne! Everybody wants a piece of him since his the shit right now, so if he appears in a video clip, there will definitely be a large audience....

No comments:

Post a Comment